Honest Trickery Ltd T/A Sam Fitton Magician
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://www.samfitton.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Honest Trickery Ltd’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Honest Trickery Ltd’s website https://www.samfitton.com;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Honest Trickery Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Honest Trickery Ltd’s website https://www.samfitton.com are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Honest Trickery Ltd T/A Sam Fitton Magician makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Honest Trickery Ltd T/A Sam Fitton Magician does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Honest Trickery Ltd T/A Sam Fitton Magician or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Honest Trickery Ltd’s website https://www.samfitton.com, even if Honest Trickery Ltd or a Honest Trickery Ltd authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Honest Trickery Ltd’s website https://www.samfitton.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Honest Trickery Ltd T/A Sam Fitton Magician does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Honest Trickery Ltd T/A Sam Fitton, Magician may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Honest Trickery Ltd T/A Sam Fitton, Magician does not make any commitment to update the materials and does so at its complete discretion.
Honest Trickery Ltd T/A Sam Fitton Magician has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Honest Trickery Ltd T/A Sam Fitton Magician of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Honest Trickery Ltd T/A Sam Fitton Magician may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The United Kingdom and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
Your privacy is important to us. It is Honest Trickery Ltd T/A Sam Fitton Magician’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.samfitton.com, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. This includes fulfilling any engagement of services, hire agreement generation and invoicing. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
The data submitted on the website https://www.samfitton.com is transferred to via secure protocol to a secure data management service https://www.17hats.com in order to handle your request. Only Sam Fitton, director of Honest Trickery Ltd, has access to this information.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
Should you wish to download information about you that may be currently stored by Honest Trickery Ltd T/A Sam Fitton Magician then you can do so by requesting such via email: email@example.com with the subject ‘Information Request.’ Should you be a previous client an online portal can be created where you can view, edit & delete your information. If you require your data to be fully deleted from our data management service https://www.17hats.com please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Delete Request.’ Due to HMRC guidelines we are legally obliged to store invoices for at least 6 years.
Online payment made to Honest Trickery Ltd T/A Sam Fitton Magician through the data management system https://www.17hats.com is processed securely by https://stripe.com/gb/. Partial payment information is stored securely by https://stripe.com/gb/ for the use of accounting purposes only.
Personal information submitted when purchasing products on Honest Trickery Ltd T/A Sam Fitton magician website https://www.samfitton.com/shop/ is stored and processed securely using WooCommerce WordPress plugin https://woocommerce.com and a secure SSL certificate is issued for https://www.samfitton.com. Payment information is processed securely by https://stripe.com/gb/. Partial payment information is stored securely by https://stripe.com/gb/ for the use of accounting purposes only. Your purchase history and shipping details will be stored securely in order to provide you with the service and retained for customer queries for no longer than 1 year.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Our mailing list is generated only from those that choose to receive such email via a contact form, email opt-in or when making a purchase through https://www.samfitton.com/shop/. We will only email marketing information that is relevant, important to us and that we feel you would be happy to receive. We will not misuse your email or pass it to any third parties. Your email data is stored securely on https://www.mailerlite.com/. You may stop receiving email by following the link in any marketing email received from Honest Trickery Ltd T/A Sam Fitton Magician.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
In the unlikely event (touch wood) that Honest Trickery Ltd T/A Sam Fitton Magician be made aware of any data breach we will endeavor to locate with as much accuracy as possible the affected clients information and notify them by email when practicable.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.